About the Centre
St. Joseph Catholic Care Centre is an apostolate of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Institute and it comprises of two important projects:
- Blessed Virgin Mary Orphanage
- Archbishop Patrick Ekpu Retreat and Conference Centre (APERCC)
The Centre is situated in a serene and peaceful environment conducive for prayers and reflection.
- To foster the spiritual, social and economic development of every individual through Human Development Programmes, Renewal programmes and On-going Formation Programmes
- To help people live their life to the full, see life as a gift from God, appreciate it and find salvation through their entire way of life.
- These aim at a holistic development of the entire person. For all our programmes we adopt psycho-social method which enables the participants to be fully engaged in the exercise and this becomes part of them.
How to find us:
Once you are on the Benin/Sapele/Warri Road, look out for Western Delta University by your right, continue for a few meters and by your left you will see the sign board “St. Joseph Catholic Care Centre”. Make a U-Turn in from to the Sama Filling Station; then turn right into the road that leads to the Centre.
If you are on the Warri Sapele/Benin Road, keep moving ahead almost opposite Samas Filling Station, then turn right at the road leading to the Centre.
We invite you to enjoy the peace you so desire in the serenity of St. Joseph Catholic Care Centre, Unoghovo, Oghara.
Phone: 08058622813, 08135471046